Thursday, August 10, 2006

had a long day studying wif cheryl today.. n yeah! finished wad i planned to. hees.. sense of satisfaction. but on thinking of anatomy n molbio... sighs. >.< everybody jia you ba. =)

specially for you... im finally here to say, goodbye. im nt gonna hang on to u,, n to ur memories n promises. my heart's tired... my eyes numb. i dont wanna shed anymore tears.. i have my limit. u had my time.. one mth.. three mths... one whole yr. but ur promises were empty, n things were left hanging in e air. in e end, u chose e other path. if this will give u e happiness, i will be happy for u as well. though im feeling e emptiness.. n feeling as if life is nth, i will try my best to overcome it. not for u, but for myself n my girls. i will nt leave any memories of us wif mi along this long n tough recovery rd, cuz they bring mi nth but intolerable pain, though ttz e onli way which im able to see myself wif u. but ttz it. no more memories. i know how long this road will take, but i will try my best. u made mi numb. made mi lose hope. n right now, i gonna try stand up again n find back e soul tt i once have. i might still love u somewhere deep in my heart, but i will walk out of this shadow. cuz i no longer have e strength to have any hopes of us, n to love u, anymore. take care.

girls.. sry if i made u all worry todae. u have my promise.. n i will try nt to think of tt again. thnks. love u guys.

No comments: